What happens if it rains?
We are a rain or shine market. We will cancel the market as weather conditions develop, not based on a forecast. If we determine the safety of shoppers and vendors may be compromised by holding or continuing the market at a particular time, we will cancel.
Do you accept...
There are lots of things that we and our vendors accept!
- Cash: Almost always. Who doesn't love cash?
- Checks: Varies by vendor, but we as the Taylors Farmers Market accept them for merchandise.
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover: Varies by vendor, but we as the Taylors Farmers Market accept them for merchandise via PayPal.
- SNAP/EBT: Yes! We accept SNAP/EBT as the Taylors Farmers Market and exchange for tokens for use with vendors. Learn more about SNAP benefits here.
- Senior Vouchers: Not at this time, but let us know if you would be interested in this in the future.
Where is all the produce?
Since all of our farmers are from within a 100 mile radius of Taylors, South Carolina, the produce selection at our market will be very seasonal! Different crops come to harvest at different times. See this seasonality chart from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture for more information (note that in the upstate, our times may be delayed from this chart by a few weeks).
What special activities are going on at the market?
What is your pet policy?
We welcome the pets of shoppers, but ask that vendors leave them at home.
Why don't you have more of ______ type vendor?
We want our vendors to do well.
We work hard to balance our market and ensure that our shoppers get the widest variety of products available while not having so many people selling a low cost item that no one is able to successful.
How can I be a vendor?
Find our current vendors and our vendor inquiry form on our Vendors page.
Who are we and what is our Mission?
The Taylors Farmers Market is a program of Taylors TownSquare. Our all-volunteer Farmers Market Team exectues the market on behalf of Taylors TownSquare.
- Michele White, Team Leader (Primary Vendor Contact)
- Rich Hefty, Community Manager (Primary Food Truck, Entertainment, and Market Activities Contact)
- Steve & Andrea Rhodes, Market-Day Managers
- Alex Reynolds, Ex-Officio Team Member, President of Taylors TownSquare.
- Ashleigh Black, Team Member
- Andrew Carper, Team Member