Becoming a Vendor
All vendors apply via our Vendor Application and must agree to uphold our Rules and Regulations. See our list of current vendors below. For a list of vendors that will be at the market on a week-to-week basis, see News.
This application covers the following dates:
There are no indoor spaces available for the Fall Festival at this time.
Should you apply to be a vendor? Walk through the following questions:
- Are you a food truck or caterer wanting to serve dinner at the market? Contact Rich Hefty to talk about getting on our Food Truck schedule. If not...
- Are you a for-profit business wanting to talk about your services? All vendors must be selling physical products they make at the market. You can however check out our Sponsorship Opportunities! See our Rules and Regulations below for details.
- Do you want to sell products you don't make or grow at the market? We don't allow vendors to sell things they don't make or grow themselves. See our Rules and Regulations below for details.
- Do you want to tell people about your services by walking around the market? We don't allow solicitation.
- Are you a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization? See the Nonprofit Tent information below!
- If none of those things sound like you, complete the vendor application below. We would rather you ask questions about product slot availability before you apply. We do not refund vendor application fees, so please talk to us before applying. Contact Michele White here.
We don't allow solicitation, but if you are 501(c)(3) nonprofit as recognized by the IRS with a valid EIN and date of nonprofit exemption, we invite you to setup an informational booth, as openings allow, in our Nonprofit tent slot. There is no fee for the nonprofit booth slot. All organizations must contact the market in advance. Inquiries will be reviewed internally before approval. You can find out more about 501(c)(3) organizations here.
- One space is reserved for a nonprofit each event during the regular season.
- Nonprofits may display a jar for donations, but may not solicit shoppers for money.
- With prior approval, nonprofits may sell promotional items at the market. The nonprofit certifies that all taxes and fees applicable to the sold items are being collected.
- Nonprofits must provide their own tent, table, and chair. Tents may be rented from the Market for $10 as available.
Our 2017 Vendors for Markets and Festivals
Farm and Produce Vendors
Cherokee Ridge Farm & Sanctuary | Enoree, SC
Flower Pedals | Taylors, SC
Farm in the Wildwood | Piedmont, SC
Holliday's Veggie Patch | Belton, SC
Hyders Farm | Landrum, SC
Mill Village Farm | Greenville, SC
Sandy Flat Berry Patch | Taylors, SC
Southern Hills Lavender | Greer, SC
Tiny House Big Farm | Easley, SC
Upstate Greens | Greenville, SC
Value-Added Food Vendors
Blue Moon Specialty Foods | Spartanburg, SC
Blue Ridge Creamery | Travelers Rest, SC
Bossy Baker | Taylors, SC
Chocolate Artworks | Mauldin, SC
Choux-Choux Baby | Taylors, SC
Circa Doughnut | Spartanburg, SC
Cravings Bark | Simpsonville, SC
Field and Stone Bakery | Greenville, SC
Great Harvest Bread Co. | Greenville, SC
Halo Dips | Greenville, SC
King of Pops | Greenville, SC
LaRue Fine Chocolate | Pickens, SC
Marvelous Pies | Travelers Rest, SC
Naked Pasta | Greenville, SC
Oreno Hellenic Ladi | Greenville, SC
Pick and Preserve | Barnardsville, NC
Simply Southern Cupcakes | Greer, SC
SnoHut Shaved Ice | Taylors, SC
Speckled Cakes, LLC | Greer, SC
Swamp Fox Donuts | Taylors, SC
The Carolina Honey Bee Company | Travelers Rest, SC
The Lowcountry Ladle | Greenville, SC
The Tea Obsession | Simpsonville, SC
True Joy Bakery | Greenville, SC
Handcrafted Product Vendors
A Dapper Sandlapper | Greenville, SC
Amelia Sage Handmade Natural Body Care Products | Travelers Rest, SC
Appalachian Spirit Folk Instruments | Taylors, SC
Barb Toland Art | Greenville, SC
Blaine Owens Photography | Greenville, SC
Bully Bites LLC | Taylors, SC
Bunce Design Company | Greenville, SC
By Ashley LLC | Taylors, SC
CarlaSue Vintage | Taylors, SC
Crazy Good Jewelry | Boiling Springs, SC
Dandelion Metals | Greenville, SC
ella marie handmade | Simpsonville, SC
Emily Clanton Art | Travelers Rest, SC
FRESH SCENTS SOY CANDLES | Travelers Rest, SC
Gifted Hands Artisan Soap | Easley, SC
Gritgoods Jewelry | Simpsonville, SC
Happy Arsenal Jewelry | Taylors, SC
Inglenook Soaps & Co. | Campobello, SC
Inn the Attic | Fountain Inn, SC
Kate Creates | Piedmont, SC
Knot Board Designs | Taylors, SC
McCants Wood Customs | Taylors, SC
McRose Designs | Spartanburg, SC
Modern Forestry Soy Candles | Easley, SC
My Other Passion | Greer, SC
Ninja Farms | Greenville, SC
Real Sharpe Designs | Greenville, SC
Sheffield Woodshop | Simpsonville, SC
Southern Bliss Designs | Taylors, SC
Southern HOMEmade | Simpsonville, SC
Spiritual Gems Jewelry | Greenville, SC
Tessha Zimmerman Dickey Studios | Taylors, SC
The Blessed Beard | Simpsonville, SC
The Cave for Men | Austell, GA
The Flying Farm, LLC | Greenville, SC
The Painted Folk | Taylors, SC
Tropical Vibes Glow | Chesnee, SC
West Liberty Designs | Easley, SC
Wired Essentials & The Crafty Wino | Duncan, SC
Wisteria Place | Taylors, SC